FETS (Fire and Emergency Training Solutions Ltd) is your workplace safety partner. We are in business solely to help you keep your team safe from harm through education and training. We are flexible and can adapt quickly to your requirements.
EXPO ONLY DEAL:
Receive a 10% discount off any course price for any training booked before 31 December 2020 for 8 or more people.
To receive your discount, quote EXPO20 when you book.
Plus there is a training opportunity for a student working with the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce’s “Education to Employment” programme to attend a FETS public training course for free.
1. Be proactive – avoiding accidents in the workplace and at home by educating your team in safe practices for:
- Confined Space Entry
- Working at Height
- Permit to Work
- Elevated Work Platform
- Lock out, tag out – Energy isolation
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire / Floor Warden
- First Aid
- Hearing Conservation
- Prevention of Back Injury – Manual Handling
- Breathing Apparatus
- Spill Kit
- Emergency Response Teams
- Emergency Warden
Completed to unit standards or tailored to meet your needs
2. Be prepared – both as a business or a team member in the workplace
- Preparedness training for your emergencies
- Risk Assessment
- Training material tailored to your organisation
- Nationwide delivery of training
- Consultancy for emergency response / evacuation plans
3. Take action – when the unthinkable does arise
- Consultancy in the area of rescue planning
- Application of bespoke emergency plans
- Emergency response training – tailored to your organisations needs
Leave your Virtual Business card
By leaving your details you are giving us permission to add your contact details to our database. We do not share your information with third parties.