Building Seismic Insights
Earthquakes are a global fact of life. There is a myriad of fault lines around our world, any of which could pose a threat to life and cause significant financial and social upheaval. Recent events are a sharp reminder that complacency is not an option in the event of a major earthquake.
Earthquakes are also now well recognised as a workplace hazard. It is therefore vital that you can access rapid accurate information on your building status to improve decision makings affecting life safety outcomes.
Global Seismic Data is Software as a Service (SaaS) company providing Structural Health Monitoring of building movement and behaviour, collecting data that allows informed decisions to be made in near to real-time for life safety, building structural health, reductions in business interruption and business continuity.
WIN A ONE TIME INSTALLATION DEAL
Special one time installation deal at $1800 plus GST per sensor (INSTEAD OF $3400) plus monthly monitoring per sensor. Valid till 23 December 2020
Leave your virtual business card below to enter our prize draw. The winner will be chosen at random.
- We provide enterprise-classed software as a service company offering affordable Cloud service that continuously monitors and logs building movement & behaviour resulting from any level of seismic event.
- We have a shareholder mix of technology, engineering & natural hazards sector experts, locally owned & globally operated, heavily invested in Research and Development & AI future applications.
- We provide government authorities, property owners, engineering companies and the insurance industry with a more valid risk matrix and building usability assessment tools.
- We increase the quantity of assessable data from a much wider footprint, and with significantly lower number of problems than legacy systems permit.
- SeismicDataSensor seismic sensoring units with multiprocessor capability and multi-axis measurement to USGS standards
- 3G/4G wireless communications layer
- Enterprise-class data monitoring capability with rules engine and risk-scored alerting
- Cloud-based data management and storage with detailed analytics reporting via the Global Seismic Data web portal
- Implementation, configuration and system support
- A system that is quick to implement and priced affordable for all.
Leave your Virtual Business card
By leaving your details you are entering our prize draw and giving us permission to add your contact details to our database. We do not share your information with third parties.